The Ristorante La Chiusa is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For effective browsing, your personal information may be collected so that we can provide you with the full range of our services and perform our functions. This Privacy Statement outlines our obligations and rights under the 2016 General Data Protection Regulation, which governs the use of personal information by all public and private sector organizations.
The person in charge of data processing is: Ristorante La Chiusa di Dania Masotti & C. S.a.s – Via della Madonnina, 88 – 53040 Montefollonico (SI).
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will handle it. By visiting our site or providing information, you accept and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information according to the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COULD GET
We request and collect only the necessary information in order to provide you with the services requested and to improve the services we provide and which serve the NOMEDELSITO website to operate.
The information we collect is:
Information that you give us directly: You can give us your data by filling out forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other. The information you provide us may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. It is important that the personal data in our possession are accurate and up-to-date. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Information we collect about you: Regarding each of your visits to our site, we automatically collect data concerning certain technical information, including the IP address (Internet Protocol) used to connect the computer to the Internet, the type and version of the browser, the time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and data concerning your browsing on our site (only on our site).
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We collect, use and share aggregate data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but are not considered personal data as such data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we can aggregate usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website function. However, if we combine or connect aggregate data with your personal data so that they can identify you directly or indirectly, we process the combined data as personal data that will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you regarding your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
We may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. We will use this information for:
- carry out research and evaluation to improve the services we provide
- carry out research and evaluation to inform our strategic plan and our proposals
- (subject to your explicit consent) to provide information on other goods and services that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested
- we will not transfer your data to third parties to provide you with information on products or services that we believe may be of interest to you
- We will only contact you by electronic means (email) if you have consented to receive marketing information in this way.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and survey
- to improve our site to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
If we need to use your personal information for a purpose not described, we will inform you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with the rules above, where this is required or permitted by law. (For example if we are obliged or authorized to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of NOMEDELSITO, our partners or others. exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection or crime prevention and detection.
Occasionally, we may collect information about your computer to provide statistical information about the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally but rather this information constitutes statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. These statistical data do not identify any personal data.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies of the c.d. “Third parties” are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited.
TYPES OF COOKIES
– Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
– Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. The art. 122 of the Code whereby “the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or a user or access to information already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being was informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 “(Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
– “Third-party” cookies. By visiting this website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flikr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Informative Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Youtube \ Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Youtube \ Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Pinterest information \ configuration https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Flickr \ Yahoo informative http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/cookies/details.html
Flickr \ Yahoo (configuration) http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
The site also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving site performance. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
DURATION OF COOKIES
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when a logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: with the total or partial disabling of technical cookies could compromise the optimal use of the site.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options-> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. In the Internet it is easy to find documentation on how to set the cookie management rules for your browser, as an example you will find some addresses related to the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Here’s the list of the cookies installed by this site
The installation of these cookies is for statistical purposes only or to activate features not strictly related to the operation of the site, therefore they may be disabled.
__ga – google.com
It is the cookie that distinguishes the visitor.
Duration: 2 years
__gat – google.com
These are the two cookies that identify the session (Visit). Google Analytics uses them to calculate time-based metrics, such as the duration of the visit or time on the page.
__gid – google.com
It is used by Google Analytics to limit requests to the server on sites with high traffic.
Duration: 10 minutes.
The installation of these cookies is necessary for the correct operation of the site
Installed by NOMEDELSITO
It is the cookie that allows you to keep your language preferences while browsing.
Installed by NOMEDELSITO
This cookie store your preference about cookies installation.
Duration: 30 days